75% of Oxatis e-merchants have already enabled the new mobile version of their site! To enjoy the full potential of the features the new mobile store has to offer, you must enable and customise your mobile template. Discover how in 3 easy steps you can customise your template, deliver a pleasant and efficient user experience, and start generating additional sales on the mobile channel!
1. Activate your mobile store
The first step -for those who have not yet activated the new mobile version- is to go to your back office and click [Site> Mobile site version]. Click on modify and 'Enable Mobile Version'. After saving, your new mobile store will be available for your customers.
IMPORTANT: To make sure your customers recognise your brand identity, you should insert your logo (200x40 pixels, max. 5KB).
NEW: You will find new text fields (8000 characters rather than 2000) which you can use to add content to your pages, such as "About us" pages.
2. Select the mobile template
> Go to the tab [Site designs] and click the button 'Add a site design'.
> Select the Mobile Smartskin and save.
> Make sure your recently created Mobile Smartskin is checked to make your mobile template visible to users.
3. Customise your mobile template
The customisation tool: See your changes in real-time
Start by clicking the paint bucket icon. Once in the tool, you will see the results in real-time every time you change one of the items below:
- Design: Choose one of the 9 models available
- Colours: Customizing the template even further by determining the color of essential parts of your pages (price display, Buy buttons, icons, header, footer...)
- Typography: Freely edit the text fonts, titles and icons (homepage, cart, search bar...)
- Elements: Complete your template by tweaking the basket icon, the header display and the shape of your buttons!
Don't forget to save!
Now your can add content to your template: Click on (View properties ) and go even further in customising your mobile version by adding information about your store in the two content blocks ('Header' and 'Footer').
You can create as many mobile templates as you you wish. You can add a Christmas design, put up Flash sales design or a special design for Valentine's Day. The options are limitless!
Create, duplicate and customise at will!
You will also like: