Flash sales: generate additional sales quickly
A global survey by RetailMeNot, found that 63% of UK participants agreed that they were influenced by deals, discounts or sales when shopping online. (conversio)
A flash sale allows you to create a promotion with a discounted price for a limited period. This feature boosts your sales by prompting "impulse" purchases.
- A sense of urgency will be created, prompting your customers to buy.
- A buzz will surround your store thanks to your good deals.
- Your average order value will increase.
- Create multiple entries on your site: promote your flash sales on the home page (carousel, banners, etc.), by creating a flash sales tab on the menu, or even a dedicated marketing section. Make sure that visitors to your site don't leave without making a purchase!
Quick buy: encourage your customers to buy more and more quickly
Allow your buyers to place an order even faster with the ‘Quick Buy’ button. This button saves customers time when they add products to the cart. They make their purchase without having to go through the product description.
- Customers can buy more easily.
- Your purchase tunnel will be obstacle-free.
- The AOV will increase.
- Personalise your app with an informative pop-up. By clicking on the ‘Quick Buy’ button, your customers can access a simplified version of the information without going through the product sheet: price, short description, characteristics.
Actinic is opening a new service to boost the performance of their e-merchants
In order to benefit Actinic e-merchants with the know-how of our 150 experts, you now have access to the services of a team to define your digital strategy.
The Actinic experts begin by making an inventory of the performance of the site, they then analyse 10 key themes (more than 200 points are audited) to share with you their recommendations and priority actions to set up to develop your sales.
- Valuable advice will be on hand to help you make good decisions quickly.
- Your business can grow faster.
- You will gain a global vision of all the actions to take
Discover the new version of the Oxashop.com site, the demonstration site of the Actinic solution
If you want to create an e-Commerce site, but don't know what returns you could make on your online store, or an Actinic e-trader who wants to know the latest features, this site has the information you need.
The site allows you to test the solution and discover the different features: suggestive sales, faceted navigation, customer reviews, professional accounts, etc. We’re certain you’ll be glad you visited!
- Seeing the features in action.
- Identifying what is missing on your site to increase your turnover.
- Installing the features that meet your needs.