Abandoned cart recovery: gain up to 20% on your conversion rate
74% of Internet users abandon an e-Commerce site without finalising their order (SaleCycle, 2016). Use the abandoned basket recovery program to encourage your customers to buy the products they have put in their cart! Increase your conversion rate by sending an automatic email, displaying an overview of the articles with a personalised message. Multiply the opportunities to convert customers at Christmas by relaunching baskets saved on mobile, tablets or computers.
3 tips for recovering abandoned baskets:
- Define your marketing strategy and your recovery scenarios: Choose the amount from which your customer's shopping cart should be recovered. For example, send a reminder email automatically to customers who have an abandoned basket whose value exceeds £100. You can also target your customers based on the date of their last purchase. Once you have set the timeline for sending your 2 reminder emails, display a preview of the abandoned basket: an effective visual reminder can trigger a purchase, as do special Christmas promotional codes.
- Highlight your reassurance elements to encourage purchases: delivery within 24 hours, free shipping, easy returns, ease of refunds; make your customers want to finalise their order by reminding them about the quality of your customer service. A good experience when purchasing will also keep new customers loyal.
- Personalise the recovery emails as much as possible: Use names, first names, and targeted offers, to communicate directly with your customer.
To learn more
The Guest Check Out: simplify the buying process to increase your sales
14% of cart abandonment is due to an overly-long ordering process. By activating the "Guest check-out" option, you reduce the barriers to entry for acquiring new customers, and simultaneously increase your sales. This allows customers to order without creating an account - an effective way to allow them to choose the type of client experience they have - and finalise their order quickly.
2 tips for Christmas
- Customize the purchase tunnel: Highlight the benefits of this feature. Also think of the one-click payment of MangoPay, it will help you reduce the number of steps in the ordering process.
- Communicate: Tell everyone about the ease of purchasing on your site! Prospects reluctant to fill out an account creation form can only be reassured!
Amazon Pay: Take advantage of the Amazon name to entice your customers
Increase your conversion rate by reducing the time spent in the purchase tunnel by 50%! With Amazon Pay, you offer your visitors the ability to pay on your e-Commerce site using their Amazon credentials. Take advantage now, the installation is free until December 31, 2017!
2 tips for Christmas
- Diversify your means of payment: 59% of Internet users will not check out if their preferred means of payment is not available (source: Lk Conseil). By offering buyers a speedy and secure payment experience, you offer them the essential elements of reassurance that will encourage them to turn their shopping cart into an order.
- Simplify your checkout process: Delivery details and payment methods stored on the Amazon account are used to reduce the time spent in the purchase tunnel. Your customers can finalise their transaction in less than a minute.
*Offer valid until 31/12/2017, for the first 80 buyers making a transaction before 15/01/2018.