Two-step strategy to success: use the new mobile version to increase sales
Half of all Google searches are made via smartphones (Source : Google, September 2015). Benefit from m-Commerce's potential; increase your sales by targeting nomadic customers, the most dedicated mobile shoppers. Activate the new mobile version free of charge, and enjoy the advantages that come with having a smartphone adapted website. Capitalise on m-Commerce by offering guests a seamless smartphone / tablet navigation experience, and enjoy surges in customer acquisition and conversion!
- Attract a broader audience and increase traffic to your online shop by activating Actinic's new mobile version
- Multiply customer acquisition sources by activating mobile-search adapted Google tools
- Boost mobile conversions by customising your online shop
- Streamline your sales funnel with enhanced payment and delivery methods
Grow your online business by boosting mobile customer acquisition
In 2017, m-Commerce is set to grow three times as fast as e-Commerce (Source : E-Commerce Nation). Capitalise on this trend by making sure your site displays optimally in mobile and tablet searches!
Boost your traffic by targeting the mobile community
Improve your SEO to experience an increase in traffic. 52% of smartphone users make purchases from their browsers. Address a larger crowd by strengthening your tablet and mobile presence. When it comes to ranking, Google favours mobile friendly websites: a powerful reason to activate the new mobile version of your Actinic site! Make sure the odds are in your favour, aim for a 1st page position, guaranteed to lead to an exponential surge in traffic.
Activating the new mobile version
Click on the [Site / Mobile Version] menu and select “Enable mobile Version”. Consider opting for the Mobile SmartSkin in [Site designs > Add a site design].
Multiply your acquisition sources by using the levers designed for mobile behaviour.
- Increase your click rate by 5% by including a phone number to your AdWords ads. Make it easy for mobile users to relate to your ads by crafting a tailored message, complete with call extension. Mobile users call you directly by tapping an icon on their smartphone. Reach out to users located near your physical shop by configuring your mobile ads to appear locally.
- Use Google My Business to differentiate yourself from competitors. Users spend just 8 seconds, on average, reading Google search results (Source: “Eye Tracking 2015” study – Mediative). By registering a presence on Google My Business, you are ensuring users are fed the right information at the right time: address, opening hours, and a redirect link to your mobile site. Perfecting how you come across in Google Map and Google Search searches made via smartphone is guaranteed to generate in-store and online traffic.
Trigger more conversions by streamlining your mobile shop purchasing experience
There are 33 million m-Commerce users in the United Kingdom (source : Statista). Moreover, retail sales are set to exceed 25 billion British pounds in 2017, up 3 billion from 2016. Now is definitely the time to streamline your sales funnel!
"30% additional turnover thanks to our mobile site”
Clive Davies -Managing Director Premier Equine
Reassure users by customising their mobile experience.
- Capitalise on what the Actinic customisation tool has to offer. Start by activating the mobile smartskins in [Site > Mobile Version > Site designs]. Click on 'Add a Site design', select the Mobile design and save. Go into SmartSkins and choose one of the 9 available designs, select a colour scheme, font, icons, as well as whether you want your call-to-action buttons to appear transparent or rounded. Once you have customised your mobile version, save and exit the tool. Remember to select your SmartSkins before leaving the mobile Page.
- Aim for a fluid purchasing experience by customising 4 pages dedicated to your mobile site. Make the most of 4 pages of personalised content, tailored to your business. Available in the header of your website, they allow you to address mobile users directly: “About us”, “Contact us”, etc. Bear in mind users are likely to be pressed for time. Opt for short, clear and relevant formulations containing few sentences.
Ensure your mobile site is as user-friendly as possible so users enjoy a brief, seamless experience
79% of European consumers regularly abandon their shopping baskets. You can rely on our new mobile version to tackle this problem: it focuses on making the purchasing process as easy as possible, thereby securing a larger number of sales.
Offer an efficient sales funnel to promote quick basket addition.
- Encourage sales by generating a mobile-optimised conversion tunnel. Devise a 4-step rapid navigation process: Home – Search – Log-in – Basket. Integrate faceted search to simplify basket additions. Our new mobile version helps users save time: The search bar, which when pressed generates the results, is directly available in the native software. You can help mobile users purchase in as few clicks as possible with the “infinite scrolling” feature—already installed in your mobile version—to the items being sought.
- Focus on creating compelling shopping experiences by crafting interactive product sheets. Aim for detailed, efficient product sheets by including these stand-out features: dynamic price and markdown display, quantity available, customer reviews, upsell and cross-sell suggestions, dynamic basket display and much more.
‛‛Mobile sales make up 16% of our turnover and the average shopping cart is higher. It can go up to €4,000 – a market record!"
Max Commencal, Founder of Commencal
Adapt your payment and delivery options: offer users tools that are conducive to sales.
- Simplify the mobile purchase process by curating a “payment” display page for smartphones. Users abandon shopping carts if a transaction is not processed properly. Capitalise on MangoPay's '1-click payment' feature, enabling users to power through the process in record time. Give mobile users many options, including manual payments (check, wire transfers, etc.), all optimised for mobile display.
- Offer optimal basket management by offering your consumers their preferred delivery methods. Increase your mobile conversion rate by selecting efficient and reassuring delivery methods that allow users to track parcels online. Activate “Colissimo Mobile” on your mobile Actinic site, for a delivery service that stands out when it comes to its reputation and professionalism.
“10% of our orders are placed on mobile devices. The new Actinic mobile version is expected to help grow our business even further!՚՚
Austin Lee, Founder and Managing Director Faye UK
Attract a loyal mobile community by using a social media strategy to promote your mobile shop. Facebook has 32 million unique mobile visitors every month. Exploit these extraordinary figures to increase your fan base. Encourage mobile-user loyalty by publishing your best offers on Facebook. Secure conversions by always including redirect links at the end of your post.